My favorite hobbies are notably to hang out with my best friends through Castelló d'Empúries or Empuriabrava.
When I'm alone, I love watching films, series or tv shows. I do also love reading, in french or spanish, I do'nt like Catalan books. I've read a lot of books, a lot of trilogy's, for example Twilight, Hunger Games or Fifty Shades of Grey.
What I don't like to do in my free times is to study or do homework. I love learning by myself things that I really care, not like the subjects of the school, for example Maths or Physics and Chemistry.
I love English because it is a language that interests me a lot and I care about english because everybody will need it in the future. I've learned a lot of English this 2 years, because I started to watch series in English, and I started loving it because it was more interesting and it sounds more true. One of the series that I love are Desperate Housewives (I couldn't live without).
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario